CocknockerCocknocker

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 2 art Reviews

Turn up the heat! Turn up the heat!

-Promptly cums- I mean. Um. Wow.

This; this is actually very, VERY detailed. I mean, going straight down from the sharp lines to the eating utencils. Everything seems to be sleek and defined as if a great amount of detail was genuinely put in to this.

The colouring however; it surpasses alot of the dribble spamming the Art portal and despite some bitchin' from a few various reviewers earlier. This requires no background. The white contrast exaggerates the colours and the artwork itself, bringing it more towards the viewer. Honestly, bro. Not a bad job at all.

I'd actually be willing to pay to have this on a t-shirt. Is there any chance of that being possible? <3

Jewel God Jewel God

Oh wow. Not bad at all.

Scrolling through the recent art submissions and this is pretty much the only one I was -really- impressed with.

I like the creature design itself even though. Y'know. WHALE WITH JEWELZ OMG.
But, mmyeah. I'd have to approve muchly. My only crit would be that the mouth seems to be.. less Whale-y. No idea if that's what you're going for.

But nice job overall. Keep it up.
Ps.
To Cmdr Cuntnugger daveb0at, if you're going to leave a review like that. Please don't bother. You're not helping anyone.

altrian responds:

Thanks! I'll admit that I was WAY too lazy to look for a ref for the mouth, haha. I may tweak it some more before I post it to the actual thread, thanks for the feedback.

And don't worry about Sir Spamsalot down there, he's been trolling up the art portal for a day or two.