CocknockerCocknocker

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Katan Katan

Alright. Well.

Okay. First of all. Nice job. You've massively improved art-wise from your previous submissions. This is most likely why you were off for some time; to improve.

It's music crechendos at ideal points and adds to the climactic and action filled stylé of the flash. And the story? I'm guessing a bit of a fruit smoothie of Crystal Skull theory and the mayans. Hell. Even with the traps I was pretty amazed how intense and complex they were put together. Even if they had no historical basis.

Overall. Nice job. I hope to be seeing more of this kind of effort on NG submissions in the future. 'Cause frankly. You've set a new mark.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Rage and Love.

Right. Unless you're providing constructive criticism, which you're not, Semh2. Take a seat and shush that ever-loving mush.

Okay, the game. I enjoyed it. Found it slightly repetative like the other games, but. On the whole. Follows in well with the scheme. Is there any chance of incorprating this story with a puzzle system such as.. hell. Forgot it's name. The robot one like this. You get what I mean. Anyhoo. Keep it up. And just facecrunch anyone who tells you otherwise.

OrbEater OrbEater

Hm.

This game has balls.

I like. Balls.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Loved the game, yet a few errors.

Alright, smooth gameplay with that oldschool feel.
Plus the countless variations you could choose, yeah. Impressive.

Though, there seems to be a bug which I've stumlbed across now and again where the character you're playing continues to walk in a direction after holding down an arrow key and releasing it. This happened from the Adulthood onwards.

So, yeah. Rectify it if you could. And yeah, nice job.

Turn up the heat! Turn up the heat!

-Promptly cums- I mean. Um. Wow.

This; this is actually very, VERY detailed. I mean, going straight down from the sharp lines to the eating utencils. Everything seems to be sleek and defined as if a great amount of detail was genuinely put in to this.

The colouring however; it surpasses alot of the dribble spamming the Art portal and despite some bitchin' from a few various reviewers earlier. This requires no background. The white contrast exaggerates the colours and the artwork itself, bringing it more towards the viewer. Honestly, bro. Not a bad job at all.

I'd actually be willing to pay to have this on a t-shirt. Is there any chance of that being possible? <3

Jewel God Jewel God

Oh wow. Not bad at all.

Scrolling through the recent art submissions and this is pretty much the only one I was -really- impressed with.

I like the creature design itself even though. Y'know. WHALE WITH JEWELZ OMG.
But, mmyeah. I'd have to approve muchly. My only crit would be that the mouth seems to be.. less Whale-y. No idea if that's what you're going for.

But nice job overall. Keep it up.
Ps.
To Cmdr Cuntnugger daveb0at, if you're going to leave a review like that. Please don't bother. You're not helping anyone.

altrian responds:

Thanks! I'll admit that I was WAY too lazy to look for a ref for the mouth, haha. I may tweak it some more before I post it to the actual thread, thanks for the feedback.

And don't worry about Sir Spamsalot down there, he's been trolling up the art portal for a day or two.